Payments online will be made by credit card only
If you wish to pay by Bank transfer see details below.
|Registration Fees||Early Registration
Until 30th June 2017
From 1st July 2017
|Members of SENC||299 €||399 €|
|SENC Student members *||199 €||300 €|
|Non members||450 €||550 €|
|Non member students *||299 €||400 €|
Registration fee include
- Access to the Opening Session and the Welcome Cocktail
- Access to the scientific sessions
- Bag with Congress materials
- Coffee during breaks
- Certificate of attendance.
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and mailed to TILESA KENES SPAIN. firstname.lastname@example.org. An administration fee will be charged depending on the cancellation date:
- Cancellation received until June 30th 2017: registration fee refund, less 50 € for administrative costs.
- Cancellation received from July 1st 2017 or non show: No refund.
All refunds will be done after the Congress by bank transfer.
Total payment of your registration fee is required to register. All payments must be made in € by:
- Credit Cards: VISA, MASTERCARD and AMEX.
- Bank Transfer: In order to identify your payment is required include in the transfer reference “SENC conference 2017”, plus the registered name and send this registration form with a copy of the transfer to email@example.com (We remind you that all transfer costs must be paid by the participant). We recommend credit card payments to avoid extra charges of bank transfersFor payments by bank transfer use this form in pdf format (check details in the form).
Holder: TILESA KENES SPAIN
Address: C/ Alcalá, 153. 28028 Madrid
Account # : 0182 5502 5402 0156 9768
IBAN #: ES36 0182 5502 5402 0156 9768
Please ensure that the name of the Meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
Bank charges are responsibility of the participant and should be paid in addition to the registration fees
The meeting organizers cannot accept liability for personal injuries sustained, or for loss or damage of property belonging to meeting participants, either during, or as a result of the meeting. Please check the validity of your own insurance.