Call to organize satellite events
To enrich the SENC 2017 Meeting experience, the Program Committee opens a call to organize satellite events:
- Satellite events include all events (talks, workshops, performances) whose content is not strictly scientific but is nonetheless related to Neuroscience.
- The call is open to all SENC members. Non-SENC members who wish to organize a satellite event should first contact SENC Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submission deadline is April 1st 2017. The submission will continue open at later stages but venue hall availability will not be guaranteed.
Guidelines for satellite submissions
Your satellite event proposal should include:
- Event title.
- Organizer, with brief summary of past experience.
- Brief summary of the activity, specifying the goal and the broad appeal to SENC members.
- Event program. If not available at the moment of submission, a brief justification should be provided.
- Date and venue hall. Please check full program at http://www.congreso-senc.com/scientific-information/preliminary-timetable/ to assess venue halls and dates available.
- Budget. Specify activity costs and sources of funding. SENC cannot guarantee to cover all costs associated to satellite activities.
- English is the official language of the meeting. Activities not conducted in English should be properly justified.
- The above data should be emailed to email@example.com by April 1st 2017.
- Organizers are requested to check venue hall details at http://www.diputacionalicante.es/es/ADDA/Auditorio/Paginas/Salas.aspx
- The main venue halls are Sala sinfónica (1.216 seats), Sala de cámara (290 seats), Sala de conferencias 216 seats), Sala de exposiciones (752m2) and Sala de cristal (420m2).
- Selection of activities will be based on quality, broad appeal, and multidisciplinarity.
- The decision of the Program Committee will be announced by the end of April.